IoT Evolution Expo Press Registration Includes VIP Access to Speakers, Exhibitors and Networking Opportunities
IoT Evolution Expo Press Registration Includes VIP Access to Speakers, Exhibitors and Networking OpportunitiesJune 7, 2016
Press registration now open for the leading event for internet of things announcements and news
June 06, 2016 01:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time
NORWALK, Conn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–TMC and Crossfire Media announced today Press Registration has opened for IoT Evolution Conference & Expo being held July 11-14, 2016 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada. Registration for qualified press and analysts is complimentary.
IoT Evolution is the leading educational and networking forum for the IoT ecosystem and for any company looking to understand how to develop and implement IoT solutions that drive measurable results and business transformation. The event will feature a robust exhibit floor, powerful keynotes, case studies, live demos, unique sessions, special events, networking opportunities and much more.
Your complimentary Press registration includes:
- VIP Access to Speakers [view all here], Exhibitors [view all here] and reserved seating for keynotes:
- Chris Penrose, Senior VP, IoT Solutions at AT&T
- Mike Finnerty, SVP/General Manager, Platform Products and Partnerships at The Weather Company
- Gary Davis, Chief Consumer Security Evangelist at Intel
- James Euchner, VP, Global Innovation at Goodyear
- Shekar Ayyar, Corporate SVP of Strategy & Corp Development at VMware
- John Horn, CEO at Ingenu
- Alex Brisbourne, CEO of KORE
- Networking Opportunities:
- Battle of the Platforms Reception
- Evening networking at Omnia featuring Afrojack
- Exhibit Hall Opening Reception
- Happy Hour Booth Crawl
- Evening networking at Vista
- Conference Party at Margaritaville
- Evening networking Searsucker
- Networking Breakfasts, Snack Breaks and Lunches
- All Access to VIP Press Lounge with food and beverage available all day
- Discounted hotel rate of only $129 per night at the iconic Caesars Palace [view here]
- Access to 5 different events:
- IoT Evolution Expo
- Connected Home & Building Conference
- Connected Transportation Conference
- IoT Evolution Developers Conference
- Fog Computing, Analytics & Data Conference
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About Crossfire Media
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.
Media and Analyst Contact: