Grandstream Introduces Powerful New DECT IP Cordless Solution
Grandstream Introduces Powerful New DECT IP Cordless SolutionJuly 8, 2016
The DP750, cordless base station and DP720, HD handset offer endless mobility options to business, retail, warehouse and residential users
July 06, 2016 12:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time — BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Grandstream Networks Inc., connecting the world since 2002 with award-winning SIP unified communication solutions, announced today the release of their new DECT IP cordless telephony solution— the DP750 and DP720. The DP750 is a long-range DECT VoIP base station that pairs with the DP720, a cordless HD handset with an intuitive color-screen operating system and HD audio. This powerful DECT solution adds mobility for business, retail, warehouse and residential users looking for a restriction-free communications environment packed with enhanced features.
“This new DECT IP solution was engineered from the ground up to bring powerful DECT cordless technology to our customers packed with new, enhanced features such as full HD audio, an intuitive color-screen operating system, headset compatibility and more,” said David Li CEO of Grandstream. “We couldn’t have asked for better end results from this solution— it’s an indicator of Grandstream’s constant strive to exceed our limits and deliver high-quality products to our customers. Our channels are excited about this new solution and we are thrilled to deliver the DP750 and DP720 to them.”
DP750 DECT IP Base Station key features:
- Each DP750 pairs with up to 5 DP720 handsets and supports a range up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors
- Shared SIP account on all handsets to add unified features allowing users to answer calls at any location while offering 4 ring group options to ensure that calls are always heard and answered: circular, linear, parallel and shared mode
- Supports up to 10 distinct SIP accounts per DECT system
- Built-in POE to power the DP750
- Zero configuration provisioning when used with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBX to make setup and management quick and easy
DP720 DECT IP Handset key features:
- Up to 5 DP720s pair with each DP750 base station, supporting a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors away from the DP750
- Supports up to 10 SIP accounts/10 lines per handset and 3-way conferencing
- Offers a full-color-screen operating system for intuitive use
- A built-in 3.5mm headset jack for easy use of headsets; includes a removable belt clip
- Micro-USB port for alternative charging and non-battery operation
- HD audio on both the speakerphone and handset
- Supports software and firmware updates over-the-air
Click here to visit the product page for the DP750 and here to visit the product page for the DP720. Product pages include product datasheets, videos and links to technical resources, guides and firmware.
Price and Availability
The DP720 and DP750 is generally available for purchase now through Grandstream’s worldwide distribution channels at a list price of $75 (DP750) and $69 (DP720).
ABOUT GRANDSTREAM NETWORKS
Grandstream Networks, Inc. has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small and medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Their open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features and flexibility. Visit www.grandstream.com for more information or connect with us on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.